Sabtu, 23 November 2013

Sahabat Untuk Selamanya ~ Padi

I love this song. I love it because Johan and Zizan always sing this song together. We can see their closeness. Really sweet to see them together. I want to be like them. So far, I don't really worry about my friendship because I have my own one. I don't like to mention her only as my bestfriend, but I love to say that she's the best superfriend that I've ever had! She always there when I need her. She hears my stupid confessions, she wipes my tears when I drop it and she takes good care of me when I got a fever. So many things that she had done to me. She's willing to accompany me to stay up all night. Almost every day she story to me about her games. Kind of fun to hear it. Once I see her tear drops, it makes my heart feel sad. I want to be her best superfriend until my last breath. I wish that our friendship will last longer until the afterlife.. <3


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan