Jumaat, 22 November 2013

A Walk to Remember...

I remember the moment when we were together in standard three, you were a class monitor and I'm your assistant. When I first saw you, it feels like I don't want to see you again, in the other words, I hate you. Since that day, I always bullied you and your friends. You had my punched and my kicked. I won't ever hesitate to beat up you, but I don't know how, a few weeks later, we started to talk to each other like there's nothing happened between us. Then, you confessed to me. Maybe my mind still immature at that time so that's why I accepted your sweet-talked. Since that moment, I started to love you. By the end of the year, I had to move to another school. Until now, I still don't know how far our relationship. That was the last time we met. Now, I'm in Fully Residential School, further apart from your life. I just want to know, do you still remember me? Yesterday I found you in Facebook. You seem so handsome and you're not chubby anymore. Lastly, I just want to say that I'm still waiting for you to finish this stupid relationship because I don't have any feeling at you anymore..Sorry for everything..Ok,,yulk! Euwww! Fyi,, I've changed...I'm totally changed..okay I'm frustrated right now! I don't want to talk about it anymore..FULLSTOP!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan